Sunday 3 April 2011

The time for action is now.

I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT. I am sick to the back teeth of feeling like a lardy fat git, even if I'm not one. Let's be honest, I am a lardy fat git when it comes to modelling, and I'm really getting fed up of it - I want to feel good about myself, and get back to the weight I was before, I was much happier with my body then. And come on, which agency is going to want me the weight I am currently?

I've been trying everything, but I have to admit last week I had a relapse because I was just feeling pretty shitty, and while that's no excuse, it happened and I can't retract the pounds added! I'm now planning to go for this full throttle, I need to be so strict with myself. It will be oh so easy to give in to temptation but in all honesty, a tub of Haagen Dazs isn't really going to land me a place in an agency, but hard work might. That's the goal I have in my head, the final mirage, the oasis at the end of a desert laiden with cakes and other assorted devilish treats.

Recommended by Norma, I've signed up to a fitness website that allots you calories, and you input exactly what you've eaten in a day, so there's no room for error when it comes to calorie counting. I also got an exercise bike after I was kindly given a lot of help and great advice from a photographer I really respect and admire - I'm going to aim to be using it as much as possible, surely when you have long legs it must be a bit easier? No!? Okay, maybe I'll just collapse in a heap on the floor... Maybe the fall will lose me some extra calories. AAAAAARGH!

Wish me luck please :(

1 comment:

  1. Good luck my skinny amigo!
    not that you need it-
    cos your amazinggg just the way you are <3

    ReplyDelete