Sunday 6 February 2011

Not so pretty things.

I don't think I could have looked any less like a model today, got up late and headed to work with scraped back hair, hastily applied make-up and a massive baggy jumper paired with leggings. It wasn't the prettiest thing in the world. But I still feel so good!

I'm having such a positive time at the moment, and the end of this week will be pretty incredible - I have three shoots and I'm really looking forward to each of them. I seem to have really lucked out, as they say, since I've only really been modelling since December, but I think the people I have worked with have been fabulous.

I am realising now though that I'll need to shift a little bit of weight; not lots, but at the moment I'm not quite at the required 'model' level yet. I am considering joining a gym, but my lack of a gym-buddy means I'm procrastinating. The only thing worse than the thought of me in gym gear, sweating profusely and collapsing of heart failure in front of a load of beautiful, shapely people, is the thought of me in gym gear, sweating profusely, and collapsing of heart failure in front of a load of beautiful, shapely people ALONE. I'm of the Phoebe from friends branch of fitness - all flailing arms and absolutely no co-ordination. Plus, myself and good fatty food have a long-held, deep relationship... I think it would be positively unfaithful for me to start a new one with the salad. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment